Simple, quick, easy, and DELICIOUS! This takes just 10 minutes to make
The SECRET to quick and delicious sweet potatoes?
You don't have to spend hours waiting for them to roast. Soften them in the microwave, and then get them crispy on the stove.
I use olive oil SPRAY on these only, to save calories without compromising on flavor and crispiness.
1. Slices raw sweet potatoes in cubes. Leave the skin on.
2. Cover the slices with a wet paper towel and cook in the microwave for about 4-6 minutes until soft enough to easily pierce with a fork. Depending on the size of your sweet potato you may need to go for longer time.
3. Heat up a pan and spray it with olive oil SPRAY.
4. Toss the sweet potatoes in the pan, and continue to thoroughly spray them with more oil spray.
5. Stir fry. "hash"-style, and toss with SEA SALT, BLACK PEPPER, and ROSEMARY
That's it! Serve as a side to breakfast, or eat it with lunch / dinner!