These are so juicy, and bursting with garlicky, spicy, savory goodness. They are super easy to make, and amazing over rice. They stay great for meal prep too!
I used chicken, but you can make 'em with chicken, turkey, or beef if you prefer!
Makes 4 servings
- 1lb ground chicken, turkey, or beef (I suggest using 93% lean as it's juicier and more flavorful. I found the 99% lean meat was to rubbery for these)
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced or grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauces
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together. Use your hands or a fork to really meld the ingredients into the ground meat.
3. Form balls with the meat.
4. Bake for about 10-15 mins until the meat is cooked through
GARNISH with chopped scallion + cilantro
SERVE with rice and veggies