These are one of the EASIEST way to get some quick protein in on the go for breakfast or just as a yummy snack.
1. Eggs or liquid egg whites - whatever you prefer. I use liquid egg whites like these ones, which I buy in a massive pack from Costco.
2. Salt, pepper, red chilli powder
OPTIONAL: Veggies. I like to use frozen spinach because it's super easy to but you can also chop up some bell pepper
OPTIONAL: Cheese. If you're watching the calories go light on this, but when I'm not cutting I love to sprinkle some cheese on top to round out my meal with some fat!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Pour egg whites into muffin cups until they are about 3/4 of the way full. Depending on the size of your muffin pan, each muffin will be about 1/4 cup egg whites.
3. Add the veggies in as well, as well as the salt + pepper + chili powder sprinkled on top.
4. BAKE For around 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
Enjoy!! These keep for about 4 days in the fridge so they are PERFECT for meal prep. I usually eat 3 of these with oatmeal for a well-rounded breakfast with some protein and carbs.
PS - I did not take this picture. My muffins did not turn out nearly as aesthetic as these ones... but they still tasted amazing :) This pic is from Ultimate Paleo Guide here.